Unfortunately due to the pandemic, From the Harp harps have been in isolation at home. We haven’t visited a care home since March.
I have been thinking about how I can offer harp therapy to health and care facilities without visiting myself and I have come up with a plan.
Watch this video to find out more. Or watch on Youtube click the icon in the top right.
I will loan harps to health and care facilities for FREE!
Just pay me for your support package teaching you how to facilitate activity with a harp for your clients. No musical skills needed, we’re all musical, there’s no wrong note, and every sound has a meaning.
It’s all about taking part and allowing all to join in and achieve. I’ll support you to facilitate activity with a harp via Zoom, WhatsApp and Facebook, provide you with a therapeutic harp session on Youtube each month, and enable you to monitor the effect on health and well being using outcome measures.
I’ll be using an occupational therapy approach and sharing my expertise in occupational therapy and harp therapy with you.
Harps in Health and Care Package
- FREE harp on loan with accessories.
- Monthly sensory / relaxing harp music session on Youtube, giving you hours of activity.
- Monthly Zoom session (with hand out) supporting you to facilitate an activity, you’ll build up a range of activities.
- Access to support groups on Facebook and Whatsapp.
- Outcome measures to record the impact you have on health and wellbeing.
- Occupational therapy approach, based on science.
The first therapeutic harp session on Youtube is a Sea Soundscape. This can be used for a sensory session or a relaxation session or both of course! Providing you with hours of activity you can use over and over again.
Watch and hear the Sea Soundscape here.
All this for just £175 per month, and remember I’m loaning the harp to you for FREE!
Get in touch for more information on my contact page. I’m offering a free half an hour consultation so I can answer all your questions.